THE DALLAS (TX) CHAPTER OF THE LINKS, INCORPORATED WOMEN WHO STEAM NOMINATION FORM
For the fourth annual Women Who STEAM Awards Luncheon, the Dallas Chapter of The Links will honor a group of diverse, dynamic, female STEAM leaders committed to creating a pipeline to STEAM education and careers for young people and especially young girls of color. Since our inaugural event in 2019, the prestigious Women Who STEAM Awards Luncheon has honored a diverse group of stellar women who lead, inspire and mentor at all levels of their organizations and in our community.
The 2022 Women Who STEAM Awards Luncheon recognizes outstanding women in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics who exemplify extraordinary contributions in their fields while also Serving, Teaching, Excelling, Aspiring and Mentoring within their workplaces and communities.
Recipients of the Women Who STEAM Award will be celebrated at the Dallas (TX) Chapter of the Links, Incorporated Women Who STEAM Awards Luncheon on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: For nominees to be considered, forms must be submitted by Tuesday, March 29, 2022.
Nominations can be submitted by anyone.
Nominees should be women in STEAM fields who:
· live and work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex;
· work in a STEAM profession and have achieved demonstrable results through the conduct of their work, programs and/or activities;
· are outstanding leaders in their profession and community and can describe creative ideas, enhancements, and unique concepts that have promoted the furthering of STEAM disciplines;
· give back to the community;
· are committed to diversity and inclusion in STEAM fields;
· are passionate about introducing STEAM education to young girls, particularly girls of color; and
· must be able to appear in person on Thursday, August 18th to receive their award should they be selected as a 2022 recipient.
Members of the Links, Incorporated and members of their immediate families are ineligible for these awards.
Questions: Contact the WWS Honoree Selection Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org